1988 Hans Christian 45' (13.72 m) Independence Trawler
Foley, Alabama, United States
1988 Hans Christian 45 Independence Trawler
Flag of Registry: United States
- Trawlers / Pilothouse
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: XSA45004C888
1988 Hans Christian 45 Independence Trawler
“September Morn”, a 1988 45 Hans Christian Independence Trawler, is an excellent example of a well built Raised Pilothouse. Current owner searched nearly 3 years to find this specific Cruising Trawler to meet he and his wife’s requirements. This Boat has abundant space with a 2 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout, Spacious Full Beam salon with a large Galley and a Raised Pilothouse View that’s Spectacular! Powered by a NEW Single Cummins Diesel Engine with only 28 hours and Bow Thruster. Full Electronics with a recent NEW Garmin. Bennett Trim Tabs. Many more features to explore. If you are looking for a cruising vessel that has many comforts of home, you will find it here.
- New Single Cummins Engine Turbocharged Diesel Engine generating 300 hp Installed Aug. 2020 With 28 Total Hours
- New Cummins Instrument Panel
- Vetus Bowthruster (Newly Replaced Solenoid and Motor)
- New Garmin 1242 Multifunction Display (2022)
- Recent installed 16,000 BTU Dometic Reverse Cycle AC and Heater (2020)
Take a Look and call Today for a private showing!
Silver King Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' (13.72 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 14' 6''
Draft Max: 3' 6''
Cruise Speed: 8 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Semi Displacement
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bow Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 450 Gallons (1703.43 Liters)
Fresh Water: 300 Gallons (1135.62 Liters)
Holding Tank: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Builder: Hans Christian
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: 6CTA 8.3
- Engine Year: 2020
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 28.00
- Serial Number: 60345331
- Engine Location: Middle
- Port And Starboard Pilothouse Doors for Easy Access to Bow, Side Decks, and Upper Boat Deck
- Fixed Teak Table for Pilothouse Meals, Also Serving as a Watch Berth in Pilothouse with Capability to be Lowered for Larger Berth or Removed
- Screens for Each Door
- Center Helm Station with Cushioned Captain’s Seat
- Loud Hailer with Speakers Fore and Aft
- 2022 Garmin 1242 Multifunction Display (12 Inch Screen) and with Dedicated Laptop Running Navionics Software, both interfacing with autopilot.
- Separate GPS Receivers in Garmin 1242 MFD and for Navionic “Captain” Laptop, with Complete Electronic Charts for U.S., Gulf of Mexico, and Bahamas Waters
- Icom VHF Radio with MMSI Registration
- Autopilot with Remote, Interfaced with 2022 Garmin 1242
- Furuno Radar 48 Mile Range with Open Array
- Raytheon Fathometer
- "Probe" Forward Seeking Sonar
- Kenwood Am/Fm Radio with Remote 6 Disc Changer, Sirius Capable, with Bose Speakers in Pilothouse and Salon
- KVH TRACKVISION Receiver
- Satellite Telephone with both Pilothouse Mounted and Portable Handsets
- Windshield Wipers for Pilothouse Windows
- Ship's Clock and Barometer
- Starboard Salon Sofa Converts to Double Bed If Desired
- Two Movable Rotating Easy Chairs Upholstered in Dark Green Ultrasuede
- Signature Hans Christian Portable Teak Folding Dinner Table with Four Stow-Away Matching Teak Chairs
- Flatscreen TV with Videodisc Player
- Full Thickness Teak and Holly Sole Throughout Salon and Entire Interior, With Opening Hatch Boards Accessing Engine and Generator
- Selectors for Dedicated Engine Battery (4d Gel), House Bank (3 8d Gel), and Generator (Group 31gel), All Capable of Being Paralleled
- Digital Controls for 3000 KW pure sine Xantrex Inverter/Charger Separate 12,000 BTU AC/Heater
- Remote Controls for 8 KW Westerbeke Generator
- Auto/Manual Control the Three Electric Bilge Pumps
- Remote for Am/Fm Radio
- Twin Bose Radio/TV Speakers, Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Teak Door from Salon to Aft Cockpit
- Sofa to starboard which converts to large double berth
- Custom main circuit panel in starboard cabinet with master switches and selectors for shore power, generator and inverter, as well as AC/DC status meters for house, starting and generator battery banks.
- Full U-Shaped Galley with vertical Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless Steel Stove with Oven
- Stainless Steel Sink with Water Filter
- Marbletop Island with Ample Counter, Custom Bulit-in Wineglass Compartment and Liquor/Wine Locker, Custom Cabinets above Island with Ample Storage
- Electric Exhaust Fan Above Stove
- Spice Rack in Pantry, Folding Teak Combination Maptable/Food Table, and Recessed Pot Holder Compartment
Master And Guest Staterooms and Heads
- Four Steps Down and Forward of the Salon are the Two Full Heads, each with Separate Shower Compartments, the Guest Stateroom, and the Master Stateroom off a Central Companionway.
- Guest Stateroom to Port off Companionway, Equipped with Hanging Locker, Ample Drawer Space, and Single Berth or Sofa which Converts to a Large Double with Full Head with Separate Shower Compartment
- Master Stateroom lies Forward with Hanging Lockers Port and Starboard, ample drawers, and a Centerline Queen Bed. Master Head is Ensuite with a Separate Shower Stall and Bench. All heads are electric. Stainless steel sinks set in marble counters in both heads.
- Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo in Cabinet to Starboard in Master Stateroom
- Deck Forward is Protected all Around by Molded Fiberglass Bulwarks Equipped with SS Rails Atop, Providing Excellent Safety Going Forward to Access Bow and Windlass. Molded Nonskid Surfaces.
- Two Anchor Hawsers are Forward at Windlass, one for All- Chain Rode and one for Chain to Rope Rode.
- Custom Double Roller SS Anchor Pulpit with Danforth Anchor Starboard and Plow Port
- Stainless Steel Anchor Striker at Bow.
- Six Stainless Steel Dorade Vents with Baffles on Main Deck, Upper Deck, and Boat Deck.
- Starboard And Port Pilothouse Doors Provide Access to Forward Deck and Upper Boat deck, which Is Equipped with Stainless Steel Dinghy Cradle, Electric Crane for Lifting Dinghy, to Boat deck, Large Fiberglass Deck Box, with Ample Room for Deck Chairs
- Boat Deck Has Solid Stainless Rails all Around, Aft Life Sling and Opening Hatch With Rails to Ladder Providing Alternate Access to Aft Cockpit Below.
- Full Beam Width Aft Deck has Custom Aluminum Frame above with Sunbrella Sun Cover
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower
- Portside Molded Fiberglass Seating with Propane Locker Beneath Teak Deck over Fiberglass
- Aft Hailer Speaker
- Large Lazarette Hatch to Steering Quadrant and Autopilot Ram Attached Directly to the Quadrant
- Lots Of Ample Storage in Lazarette
- Storm Anchor with 300 Ft. Of 5/8” Line Stored in lazrette, Emergency Tiller in lazarette, with spare parts and Magma grill set up for mounting in rodholders on caprail.
- Manual Bilge Pump Portside on Molded Fiberglass Seats, Under Which are Two Large Propane Tanks.
- Ample Size Transom Door Provides Access to the Stern Fiberglass Swim Platform and its Stainless Swim Ladder
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- Tank Tenders for all Tanks – Fuel and Water
- Full Circuit Panel for AC/DC Systems
- Ship’s Clock, Pneumatic Air Horn and Search Light Remote Controls
- Digital Control for Newly Installed Separate 16,000 BTU Dometic Reverse Cycle AC and Heater
- Engine Is Rated At 300 Hp At 2500 Rpm, With New Engine Beds and Mounts, New Exhaust System, New ZF Transmission (ZF 280-1a 2.476ss2), All Installed Aug. 2020. Engine Consumes About 5 Gph At 1600 Rpm, Generating About 7 Mpg.
- Full Access to Engine Room Provided from Multiple Teak Salon Floor Hatches
- Cummins Engine Is Accessible Port and Starboard, as Well as Fore and Aft
- Engine Has Dual Selectable Racor Fuel Filters
- Manifold For Selecting Tanks and Transferring Fuel for Engine and Generator and Between 4 Separate Fuel Tanks is in Portside Forward Engine Room
- Main Fuel and Water Tanks are Also Equipped with Clear Sight Glasses in Addition to Remote Pilothouse Tank Tenders
- Battery Banks are Accessible from Engine Room, as Well as the Dedicated Fuel Polisher, AC Raw Water Pump and Bilge Pumps, Two 150 Gallon Stainless Steel Water Tanks Port and Starboard (Total 300gal), and Port and Starboard 150 Gallon Fuel Tanks. Two Additional Fuel Tanks of 75 Gallons (Total 450-Gals Fuel) Each are Set Forward of Engine Room, Beneath Teak Companionway Floor.
- Westerbeke 8 Kw Diesel Generator is Midline and Accessible Aft of Engine in a Sound Shield. It has a Separate Racor Fuel Filter and Bronze Through-Hull with Bronze Valve, as Well as External Oil Filter for Easy Oil Changes.
- Aft of Generator is Easily Accessed from Lazarette Area Beneath aft Deck Providing Access to Generator Impeller.
- Owner's Personal Items
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.